Thursday, January 16, 2014

First Take Second Half Live Blog: January 16, 2014

noon OMAHA STEAKS

11:54 Blazers Spurs tomorrow night will decide it for me though.

11:50 I think that for now the Blazers are the best team in the West. They're the only team in this conversation that has played the Heat, and they lost by one. We'll see how the Spurs, Thunder, and Rockets do against the Heat. (Clippers lost by 5) Spurs are 1-7 against Thunder, Rockets, Clippers, Blazers, and Pacers. They are not the best team in the West.

11:30 Why is Sarah Harbaugh mad that her husband wears $8 Walmart khakis? They don't look bad. No one is looking at his pants until today, anyway. No one was noticing. Also, now that I am noticing, I don't see anything bad. He looks fine. On top of that, just because he makes money, why should he waste it on more expensive pants when those pants are NOT BETTER IN ANY WAY than $8 Walmart khakis? What a waste of money. How pathetic are the rich. I have no respect for Sarah Harbaugh, and every respect for Jim for not letting money get to his head.

11:30 No seed for Embiid

11:29 Hal Steinbrenner says Rodriguez is an asset? What a joke

11:29 Mayweather Pacquiao thing is a joke. Stop talking about it and giving them media attention. If it happens it happens. Stop speculating, media

11:27 Cy Young is a regular season award (unless I'm mistaken). Clayton choked in Game 6, the only game that mattered in the entire season for the Dodgers. Shoudn't have paid him. Dodgers won't win a championship in the next seven years. Also, baseball needs a cap.

11:14 "If I could change places with LeBron James right now, not in a million years would I do it." -Kevin Hart

11:11 I love how Kevin Hart beat Usain Bolt in the celebrity All-Star Game last year.

11:10 I disagree that if Peyton Manning wins a championship he should retire. Do what John Elway did and win two in a row and then retire. This would also give him equal rings with Brady.

11:09 I like Kevin Hart expressing the truth about how living in Boston a long time affected how he thinks about the Patriots. "You can't hate greatness. You can just dislike it." Truth


No comments:

Post a Comment