Tuesday, November 25, 2014

First Take A Block Live Blog: November 25, 2014

wow a short A Block. peace

10:14 "If you think you get to touch me, that's a problem." -Stephen A.

10:12 "I haven't heard of an incident in which Stephen A. struck a man who rolled up on him. Why couldn't Johnny avoid fisticuffs here? I need the Browns to get rid of Johnny so that he can have a fresh start with another team who truly wants him to be their quarterback."

10:11 Skip is assuming things whereas Stephen A. just wants to wait for all the facts.

10:10 "If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it ain't a damn mongoose."

10:08 "I'm the biggest Browns fan ever. I want to give you a hug."
"One of the brothers?! You think you can roll up on somebody and give them a hug?!"

10:08 "This wasn't a nightclub; he wasn't inebriated."

10:07 "I don't believe the alleged victim in this at all." -Stephen A.

10:06 I agree with Stephen A. that things from his true freshman year at Texas A&M are being brought up. They are completely irrelevant to this situation.

10:06 I don't think Johnny's mom and roommate constitute an entourage.

10:06 "There was no entourage!" -Johnny's agent

10:03 I think this is being blown out of proportion, especially because Johnny is not listed as a suspect on the police report. Also, Johnny didn't break any team curfew rules. This is a story because it is Johnny Manziel, and ESPN is making it a story.

10:03 "And here we go again. *sigh*" -Skip Bayless

10:02 Well, I guess I was wrong. Manziel is the A Block topic. Should have realized that, but with that news coming out yesterday afternoon and two Monday night games following that, I actually forget about this story.

10:01 Benched by Rex Ryan? I thought Vick got injured on the tackle after his INT.

Prediction of A Block Topic: Baltimore at New Orleans

No comments:

Post a Comment