Monday, November 10, 2014

First Take A&B Blocks Live Blog: November 10, 2014

10:37 Jay Cutler has only beaten the Packers once now. What kind of rivalry is that?

10:33 Skip Bayless admits that he no longer loves Jay Cutler, even though he went to Vanderbilt.

10:30 According to Trent Dilfer, the Bears were playing three different defenses on the same play, throughout the game.

10:27 "I would not have allowed Marc Trestman to leave the building last night as an employee. I would not have allowed him on the team plane."

10:27 "I would fire everybody."

10:26 "He's a bad man."

10:21 Okay, Cari just said they will talk about Chicago at Green Bay in the B Block. I guess I was wrong about that topic being tackled in the A Block. Because I want to hear this discussion, I will live-blog the B Block as well.

10:20 Now Skip is trying to argue that the Browns' loss to the Jaguars indicates that the Cowboys would have lost with Brandon Weeden....

10:19 "To the Giants! To the Redskins! And last year to the Philadelphia Eagles! Not only have they lost the division! They've lost it to everybody in the division!"

10:16 Stephen A. is throwing out negative stats about the Jags to show how pathetic it is to praise the Cowboys for yesterday's victory.

10:15 "MegaDez," "angry," and "possessed" are words being tossed out by Skip.

10:15 100% I would not be surprised if the Cowboys lose to the Giants and Eagles in their next two games, in a five-day span.

10:14 I suppose it is due to Skip's obsession with Tony Romo.

10:13 The second game they are talking about is Dallas vs. Jacksonville. I am surprised given Stephen A. Smith's obsession with Aaron Rodgers that they have not yet mentioned Chicago at Green Bay.

10:12 Skip is arguing that Jimmy Graham is a soft tight end, and that's why he couldn't have committed this penalty.

10:11 "If I can't hit you, let me act like you hit me!" -Stephen A. Smith

10:09 I agree with Stephen A. Smith that in an era in which defensive players are penalized so much, it was nice to see an offensive player get called on the carpet.

10:08 I agree with Stephen A. Smith that Skip is being hypocritical as he normally calls for refs to ref things by the letter of the law.

10:07 Skip is saying that Jimmy Graham did not push off.

10:06 Wow was I wrong, they are talking about SF@NO.

10:05 Skip talks about the Cowboys before thanking them.

10:04 Stephen A. Smith thanks the servicemen and servicewomen for being there and for having them there.

Prediction of A Block topic: Chicago at Green Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment