Sunday, October 11, 2020

Ranking Week 5 Sunday games from least exciting to most exciting

 Miami at San Francisco

I hope Jimmy G’s only bad because he’s rusty from his time off during the injury. When I saw the score sometime in the first half before I watched any of the game, I was so sure either Mullens or Beathard were playing. I was flabbergasted when I found out Jimmy G was playing so badly 


Cincinnati at Baltimore

I think every team in the division except the Bengals will make the playoffs 


Arizona at NY Jets

Even starting Joe Flacco couldn’t save the Jets with how bad they are 


LA Rams at Washington

So glad to see Alex Smith return to football


Jacksonville at Houston

At least one Houston team won Sunday 


Carolina at Atlanta

Another week, another coach fired in the NFL


Indianapolis at Cleveland

The Browns have scored 30 points in 4 straight games for the first time in 50 years 


Philadelphia at Pittsburgh

Chase Claypool a touchdown in every quarter!


Las Vegas at Kansas City

Football Hunter Renfrow and Baseball Hunter Renfroe both played well today 


NY Giants at Dallas

I don’t even know what to say about Dak because of how worried I am about him and how messed up it is that he didn’t get his long term deal. I can’t help but feel that he should have held out.


Minnesota at Seattle

The final drive, which included 2 4th down conversions, reminded me of Vince Young’s 99 yard drive at Arizona, which included THREE 4th down Conversions! You can see the full video of that drive if you search “Vince Young’s 99 yard walk off” on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment