Sunday, February 2, 2014

GAME OF THE WEEK: Week 5, 2014

Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos Seahawks, 6:25 ET (6:25 ET, Fox): Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Pam Oliver, and Erin Andrews

I would have leaned Seahawks if the weather had been forecast worse, but at this point, I think this is a season of destiny for the Broncos and Manning. As I mentioned in my AFC Championship prediction, Peyton Manning understands where he stands in the history of the sport and will not let the moment escape him. I believe that even if Richard Sherman covers Demaryius Thomas, Peyton Manning can throw to Julius Thomas, Wes Welker, and Eric Decker. Broncos 21, Seahawks 17

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you. If it had remained cold, I would think that Manning would be folding up like he usually does, but with the warmer weather, I think he'll be deadly accurate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, this did not turn out the be the case.

      Delete